1. Turn left out of the station. This high street is Salusbury Road.
2. As you walk away from the tube cross the road so you are on the opposite side to the tube. Continue along the street past all the shops. You will soon pass Salusbury Primary School and then St Annes & St Andrews church.
3. Just after the church you will pass the Islamia School on your right. Our office is the first building immediately after the school, up the steps to number 131. There is a zebra crossing 10 metres prior to our building.
4. At the front of our building you will notice our turquoise A Board with Trust Education written on it. Just press the "Trust Education" buzzer and someone will let you in. If you go past 'The Quadrant' gates or get to Winchester Avenue you have gone too far. If you find yourself approaching Brondesbury Park railway station you have walked about 150 metres too far - come back. We are directly opposite the Salusbury Road façade of the Al-Sadiq school.
(Total time - 7 mins walk)
From Brondesbury Park Station (Silverlink Overland)
1. Come out of the station and turn right down Salusbury Road, cross over the road and continue down the hill, a very short walk of approximately 50 m will bring you will bring you to a small row of shops, we are just past these.
2. You will pass a set of gates for 'The Quadrant' and 3 doors further down you will notice our turquoise A Board with Trust Education written on it on the pavement. There is a zebra crossing just past our building.
3. We are the building Number 131. Just press the buzzer and someone will let you in.
4. If you reach the Islamia School you have gone too far. We are opposite the Salusbury Road façade of the Al-Sadiq school.
(Total time - 2 mins walk)