With many former teachers among our team, we know firsthand how daunting the prospect of teaching in London can be - especially supply! Which is why we only work with the Capital’s
best-managed and most inspiring schools.
- Will only be in schools we'd work ourselves.
- Are all visited by us, so we can get an insight into their ethos.
- Match teacher address to school location - whenever possible.
- Are introduced to you, complete with directions and journey planner.
- Cover 3,000 of Central and Greater London schools.
Trust employ an anti-corporate approach so we can focus on giving you 100% support, empathy and integrity - and with that comes loyalty. Once teachers find us they stay with Trust
for the remainder of their London career.
We Offer Our Teachers
- A one-to-one working relationship with a member of our team.
- An informal onsite classroom with lesson planning facilities.
- A social network with netball, drinking and travel planning.
- An introductory pack.
- A flexible life, with the chance to travel or follow other passions between placements.
Our office-based 'Staffroom' is open to all our teachers; as a facility-packed place to plan and prep for lessons, where you can bend the friendly ear of a team member
and as the venue for our many social gatherings!
Please feel welcome to drop by unannounced, Monday-Friday between 7am-6pm during term-time or 9am-5pm in school holidays and take advantage of:
- An unlimited supply of tea, coffee and supportive team members!
- Use of computers, printers, photocopier-plus paper, and internet access - free of charge.
- Access to our 'latest & greatest' resource library full of relevant core materials which are constantly updated, including National Curriculum documents, literacy and numeracy information.
- We'll also order in any available resource on request and add it to our library.
- Parties - watch your in-box for invitations!