|Title:||Year 6 Class Teacher
Trust Education are looking to Recruit a year six Teacher to work in an Islamic Faith School in Brent.
Ideal candidates should be prepared to:
- Teach year 6 higher group
- independently seeking opportunities where assistance is needed
- working with children to achieve targets
- overseeing practice SATS
- monitoring targets of specific children
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You have a Bachelors Degree and experience in teaching (QTS is not necessary)
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
Trust Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through trust education must undertake or have undertaken and Enhanced Disclosure via DBS - Full Assistance is provided
Due to the high number of responses, we cannot reply to each application. If you have not been contacted by a Trust Education consultant within 7 days, you can assume you were not shortlisted for this position.
|Salary:||£15000 - £20000 per annum
Click here to apply