|Title:|| COVER SUPERVISOR
Trust Educatuon are looking to Recruit Graduate Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants to work across London in Primary, Seconday and SEN Schools.
Ideal candidates should be prepared to:
- Cover classes in the absebce of the teacher
- setting up the classroom
- independently seeking opportunities where assistance is needed
- working with children to achieve targets
- supporting during sports, arts, music lessons
- overseeing practice SATS exams
- working 1:1 with pupils
- assisting students in small focus groups - across all subjects
- monitoring targets of specific children
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You have a Bachelors Degree
- You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
Trust Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through trust education must undertake or have undertaken and Enhanced Disclosure via DBS - Full Assistance is provided
Due to the high number of responses, we cannot reply to each application. If you have not been contacted by a Trust Education consultant within 7 days, you can assume you were not shortlisted for this position.
|Salary:||£15000 - £200000 per annum
Click here to apply