An Ofsted "good" rated School in Slough looking for a Geography Teacher.
- Geography teacher.
- NQTs welcome to apply.
- Jan 2018 to Easter - Temp to Perm
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
Are you looking to escape the teaching confines of inner London schools? Are you looking for a good (Ofsted) and well maintained school in the Slough area? Are you an enthusiastic Geography teacher, wanting to join a lively department?
This school is brilliantly established within the community and well known for the excellent results and behaviour of students. In recent years the school has achieved the following: 3 year average A Level grades: 85% A* - C grades & 66% A* - B grades. The school is also a holder of Investors in People Gold award and a south of England IIP Champion and finalist for Gold Employer of the Year.
This role is to start Jan 2018 and strong NQTs will be considered. It would suit someone living in the slough area or alternatively someone travelling from Central London (30 mins from Paddington).
The department you would be in is supportive and well established with a strong team. Senior Leadership Team value you very highly and encourage relevant CPD for all staff. School trips are plenty with recent trips skiing and to New York.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for Humanities.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.