Biology Teacher, South London Academy, £27,000 - £38,000 - KS 3&4
A successful school in South London is seeking an outstanding Biology teacher to join their growing Department for September 2016.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a school that offers a friendly, highly supportive and committed working environment within a culture of success and professional growth.
To be successful in your application you must be an outstanding Biology teacher who has the vision and determination to achieve outstanding outcomes for all your students. You will be able to inspire and excite students about their learning and possess recent, relevant, teaching and leadership experience. A sound knowledge and understanding of best practice in the accurate assessment of student work is essential.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary Academy and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum in your subject.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher.
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to work in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.